
Hey everybody wasssup(lol)(ttl-jk!)
jus trying to do this blog thang. SERIIOUSLY an update on what I've been up to. After High School I met a girl online in Armenia and moved out there (big mistake) and lived with her parent for like Ever! I worked the docks and she was a secretary one of those ice businesses. It was cool for a while but she had weird brothers who collected animal skulls and painted them or whatever so we broke up and I moved back to the states. Whle living there I fell in love with CATS and I now have a total of 8 cats (LIFE CHANGING) two of them are Arabian House sitters. (About 75 Dollars each-Thank you George Bush for the Stimulis Check. 300 buck= two expensive cats and tons of DVD's) The other six were free or strays. Livin with my parents right now but im savin up for a big down payment on a caravan.
PEACE OUT
jus trying to do this blog thang. SERIIOUSLY an update on what I've been up to. After High School I met a girl online in Armenia and moved out there (big mistake) and lived with her parent for like Ever! I worked the docks and she was a secretary one of those ice businesses. It was cool for a while but she had weird brothers who collected animal skulls and painted them or whatever so we broke up and I moved back to the states. Whle living there I fell in love with CATS and I now have a total of 8 cats (LIFE CHANGING) two of them are Arabian House sitters. (About 75 Dollars each-Thank you George Bush for the Stimulis Check. 300 buck= two expensive cats and tons of DVD's) The other six were free or strays. Livin with my parents right now but im savin up for a big down payment on a caravan.
PEACE OUT

1 comment:
how could someone read this post and not comment? that is a question.
looks like you have taken the path less traveled. i, for starters, have a meth lab in my potting shed. when I first heard from Glen in human resources about the meth lab he had been operating in his toolshed, i'll admit i was skeptical. "sure, meth is great," i thought, "but nothing i'd invest my time, money, and personal safety in." but then i realized i couldn't remember the last time i had a hobby. cecily walked in on me and i am like, i'm sorry you had to find out this way, but i think this is for the best. if things go right, with all the money we make off our crystal-meth production and distribution, maybe we'll finally be able to take that trip to hawaii we've been talking about for years.
mark mcreynolds
Post a Comment