Friday, September 26, 2008

Sarah Palin




Everyone I know has something to say about Sarah Palin on their blog. I also have ideas about this vice presidential candidate. I believe Sarah Palin is a Time Traveler. Juding by the High Tech aspects of Her glasses (they look like very futuristic glasses that may allow her to read peoples thoughts and or have capabilities like that of the Predator) Because of her glasses, I believe she have traveled from the future to either help us as a society or ruin us completely. I have yet to learn if she has been sent to destroy us of help us from blowing ourselves up. But upon learning so, I will then try to locate the portal she came here from and destroy it, perhaps with some crystals or a laser. If I am killed during my mission to stop or aide Mrs. Palin I want my picture books to be donated to the kids from John and Kate plus 8

1 comment:

eric said...

Is this TC Clawson? I love your blog either way.

from
hair raising roman roman
ecrane00@yahoo.com